21. The number of BLOB column allowed in Oracle table is
Answer : 1.
22. Choose the correct pattern Matching sign for matching a single character
Answer : _.
23. The correct syntax of DECODE stament is
Answer : none of the above.
24. Which operator, when used along with special operators, reverts their output?
Answer : NOT.
25. Which lock allows multiple users to see the data but not change it
Answer : shared locks.
26. A procedure which return a value is called as
Answer : Function.
27. Data stored in the curser is called as _______
Answer : stored data.
28. In which areas of PL/SQL block must code be placed in order to handle Oracle-defined exceptions?
Answer : Exception handler only.
29. Which procedure can be used to create a customised error message
Answer : RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR.
30. procedure and functions are explicitely executed.This is different from database trigger.When is a database trigger executed
Answer : during the data manipulation statement.