1. In function overloading with default arguments, if one argument is missing when the function is called, it is assumed to be ___________
Answer : the last argument.
2. What is true about a reference?
Answer : We can have a reference to a pointer.
3. If we add an object and an integer by overloading a ‘+’ operator through a friend function, then the call will be ________________
Answer : object + integer.
4. Modularity is the benefit of _____________characteristic of OOPs
Answer : Encapsulation.
5. The global object’s constructor function is executed
Answer : before main() is executed.