1. Unix os cannot run on which of the following Microprocessor
Answer : 8086.
2. Command to create 5 empty files empty1,empty2,empty3,empty4,empty5
Answer : touch empty1,empty2,empty3,empty4,empty5.
3. Size of block in Unix file system is
Answer : Any of above.
4. Which of the following is a popular terminal emulation software
Answer : VTERM.
5. The state of file system is contained in
Answer : super block.
6. To logout from your terminal you
Answer : Press ctrl -d or type exit.
7. The difference between the commands ps -e and ps -a is
Answer : ps -e gives details of every process running in memory whereas ps -a gives details of all user processes.
8. Which commands in vi would you use to perform Block copy
Answer : both of above.
9. Comand to modification time of a file to mid night of 01/01/1996
Answer : touch 0101000096 filename.
10. A null variable a can be created using
Answer : All of above.