1. which Of two types of statement interfaces used with jdbc
Answer : callable statement and prepared statement.
2. A message-driven bean developed for a JMS messaging system puts its business processing logic within which method?
Answer : setSessionContext method.
3. Which of the following statements are correct about the status of the Http response
Answer : A status of 200 to 299 signifies that the request was successful..
4. How Many Implicit Object In JSP?
Answer : 7.
5. How Many Way To Handle Error & Exception In JSP ?
Answer : Both.
6. To locate the properties of editor of class we make use of
Answer : PropertyEditorManager.
7. To determine the behaviour of the beans in an application , we make use of the
Answer : Java.beans.Introspector.
8. A property may be represented in the properties window by
Answer : all of the above.
9. The container is a run time environment that controls the enterprise beans and provides them with _______
Answer : all the above.
10. The ___________ class is used to store serialized objects
Answer : ObjectOutputStream.