11. __________ provides the ability to directly insert java into an HTML document
Answer : scriptlets.
12. ___________ pattern enables improved network traffic and response time. Fewer remote calls are made and less data is passed back and forth
Answer : Value Objects.
13. Which of the following of beans would survive a server crash
Answer : Entity beans.
14. Which of the following statements are true about locating or using the home interface of a session bean
Answer : None of the above.
15. Which of the following statements are correct about a session bean whose class contains the following method? public void ejbCreate (String id)
Answer : The home interface of the bean has the method create (String id) declared in it.
16. What are valid methods for HttpSessionListener interface
Answer : sessionDestroyed.
17. Sites using HTTPS that is HTTP plus SSL(Secure Sockets Layer ) can be identified by
Answer : The URL of the website begins with https: instead of http.
18. An object which implements the interfaces java.rmi.Remote and java.io.Serializable is being sent as a method parameter from one JVM to another. How would it be sent by RMI?
Answer : RMI will send the stub of the object.
19. In the JMS, message producers and message consumers are created by which of the following objects?
Answer : Sessions.
20. To author a Session bean which of the following classes are needed?
Answer : A Home interface, A Remote Interface and a class that implements the SessionBean interface.